07/06 Update: I have been tagged again by a different Jason to tell eight things about me. As I cannot think of anything new to say, and nothing much has changed since May 8th, I will simply repost these answers.
Jason tagged me, asked me to give “8 Random Facts About Myself” and gave me the following instructions:
Here are the KB facts:
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- Food: I love Kansas City BBQ but have been known to stray towards that mustard based Southern BBQ Pork. Next to BBQ I think Alaskan King Crab is my favorite food - pizza is a close runner up. Like Jason I don't like tomatoes but like sauce and salsa.
- Family: I have a beautiful (in every way) wife, two great grown kids and two wonderful grandchildren: Jordan 5, Malia 3 1/2 ... I love being around them - they really wear me out.
- Exercise: I don't like to do it but I do water aerobics 3 times a week. I do it because it is one of the only ways I can get a cardio workout without hurting my bad ankles.
- Profession: I have been a pastor for the last two years. Before that I worked in software for 25+ years. I retired when I was 49.
- Obsession: I am obsessive and compulsive when it comes to computers. I am also somewhat of a neat freak.
- Faith: I am a one-time Charismatic Fundamentalist and still struggle with legalistic tendancies.
- Ailments: In the past 10 years have discovered that I have hemochromatosis, stomach problems and arthritis ... it is great getting old.
- Games: I have been shooting pool for 45 years, have a table in my basement and I'm still not very good.