I am a New Yorker by birth, a Kansas Citian by choice and a Christian by grace. I am married, have two grown children and two grandchildren. I have worked as a soldier, technician, software designer and a pastor. I am now retired. I began blogging about faith in late 2004 at An Eye for Redemption. In November 2006 I started the Kansas Bob blog (which became KC Bob) where I try to share things that I like to talk about in real life like politics, movies, cultural trivia, quotes and other stuff.
You can explore the blog by selecting items from the menu bar above or the icons at the right.
Here are some other places where you can find out more about me.
- With Devotion.. my devotional faith blog.
- The Weekend that Changed My Life.. how Christ upset my world.
- Why I started this blog.. a stewpot of rhetoric and monkey business?
- The KB Chronicles..a search on my personal tag.
- Eight Random Facts About Me.. BBQ and grandkids.
- 45 Unasked Questions About Me.. Frosted Flakes and Bungee Jumping.
- My Political Views.. not as conservative as I used to be.
- Daily Prayer.. the place I pray.
- fone fotos.. where I share my cell phone pics.
- Email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you.
- My G+ Profile.. add me to your circles.
Thanks for visiting and thanks for checking me out!