- Release his taxes. Explain to people why he made so much money and not apologize for being successful. If he does not he will go down in flames.
- Explain how he is different from so many executives in that he actually started something rather than simply working the system and rising from the ranks.
- Delineate himself from the other three career politicians who have not held a job in the public sector for over thirty years.
- Speak clearly about his story. I have seen him connect with people when he speaks of his wife and her disease. Being faithful should not be a liability.
- Take the gloves off. Get some passion in his voice when he speaks about his successes. Unashamedly debate his accomplishments.
It is time for Romney to man up. The election has turned into a bit of a street fight. People like Newt's passionate bravado. Mitt needs to find a way to unapologetically communicate his passion without the bravado.