Game Change | ★★★★★★★★
• I came away with a greater respect for Sarah Palin. She is a strong woman.
• John McCain made an uncomfortable political selection for his VEEP.
• McCain and his staff tried to make Palin something that she was not.
• Sarah would not be handled and manipulated. She just wanted to be herself.
• Politics is a nasty business that is not suited for principled people.
• Sarah came off as a patriotic person that was not ready for the VEEP job.
• McCain was right: Sarah needed to be surrounded by people who love her.
• Julianne Moore rocked as Sarah. Woody Harrelson was good as Steve Schmidt.
• The book authors did a biased but pretty good job reporting on the campaign.
Depending on your political view, you may see this movie in a different light. Just don't get sucked into the politics of it but see it as a study in what campaigns do to people.
I liked the movie and, on a scale of ten, give it ★★★★★★★★.