I once considered the idea of binging was something to be avoided. Then came old unwatched TV shows on Netflix. ツ
Here is my list of ones that I have found to be bingable followed by my ratings.
- Person of Interest - for those who enjoy intrigue with a bit of conspiracy theory. (Netflix PG-13)
- House of Cards - seasons one and two were pretty good but three kind of bombed. (Netflix R)
- Daredevil - if you like the super hero genre this one is pretty good (Netflix PG-13)
- The Americans - kgb spies in 1980s America posing as travel agents with kids. (Prime R)
- Breaking Bad - probably the most addictive tv show about addiction and personality change out there. (Netflix R)
- Battlestar Gallactica (2004-9) - a brilliant re-imagining of the 1970s series for sci-fi geeks like me. (Netflix PG-13)
- The Killing - intense crime drama set in Seattle over three seasons (Netflix R)
- Continuum - great series for anyone who like time travel plots. (Netflix PG-13)
Afre you a binger? Anything you might add to the list?