This year it has become increasingly clear to me that I am only trusting God when I am letting go of control.
Marc and Angel offer some tips [here] to us on what it means to let go. They write that when you let go:
- you allow yourself to make the best of what you’ve got.
- you get to use your resources more effectively.
- you free your mind from needless worries.
- you learn more about how life really works.
- you get to appreciate others for who they truly are.
- you get to focus less on pleasing others, and more on just doing the best you can.
- you allow yourself to grow and heal.
- it gets easier to forgive yourself, and love yourself again.
- you get to enjoy more of life’s pleasant surprises.
- you live more gratefully (and gracefully).
It is so hard to let go of control and trust God. Yet it is so necessary. Can you relate?