The folks at From This Side of the Pond have a meme called Wednesday Hodgepodge. Here's my entry for today.
- Share a favorite memory/moment from the week of Christmas.
Gathering, cooking, eating and sharing with my family on Christmas day.
- If someone wrote a book about your life based on the past year, what genre would it fall under? What would the title be?
Self help book based on Richard Rohr's "Falling Upward".
It would be titled "Stumbling Upward".
- What made you feel patriotic this year?
Shows and stories about how America is caring for our wounded soldiers.
Also, watching American Sniper and seeing the bravery of our troops.
- What experience from this past year would you like to do all over again?
Exploring downtown KC and trying new lunch spots close to our loft.
- What song lyric sums up or is a reflection of your 2015?
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just 'might' find, you get what you need.
- On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate 2015? (10=stellar) Why?
5.5 - more good than bad. Not ready to commit to a 6 at this time.
- What part of the upcoming year are you most excited about?
Spring. Love the walkable weather in downtown KC,
- Insert your own random thought here.
Life is too short to drink bad coffee.