My bloggin' friend Gregg tagged me in a meme a while back. I thank him for recognizing me as a creative blogger.
The first part of the meme is to share five facts about myself. A few thoughts:
- I have been blogging for 10+ years.
- I greatly enjoy spending time reading and discussing books with our Wednesday night BYOB group.
- Nothing beats playing games like UNO, Risk and Concentration with my two grandchildren.
- I routinely share devotional thoughts from the bible on the
An Eye for Redemption blog and prayers at Daily Prayer.
- My greatest source of inspiration is my wife Ann. Each day she shows me what grace and courage looks like under fire.
The second part of the meme is to nominate other creative bloggers. Here are my nominations:
- Pearlie at Pearlie Gates. A long time friend, thoughtful blogger and devoted follower of Christ.
- Wanda at Got a Minute or Two? A fellow Daily Prayer blogger and wonderful Christian friend.
- Mike at Mike Erich - The Mad Theologian. Another Daily Prayer blogger and very thoughtful man of faith.
- Debby at Just Breath. Love reading her Wednesday Hodgepodge and movie review posts.
- Fred at One the Journey. Another Daily Prayer blogger. His faith journey resonates with my own.
- Sue at photowannabe. I have been enjoying her pics for years and appreciate Sue's photographic skills.
- vanilla at String Too Short to Tie. A new friend with fun and interesting insights.
- Alice at Whatsoever is Lovely. An honest blogger who communicates such reality about her life's journey.
I could nominate more. Over the years my life has been touched and enriched by so many bloggers.
I invite the folks nominated above to follow suit posting five fun facts about themselves and then nominate others to do the same. Please let me know when you do as I am sometimes a bit slow in my blog reading. ツ