First thing this morning I got a Facebook birthday greeting from Paul [paullongsramblings.blogspot.com]. Of course, tomorrow is my birthday but Paul lives in New Zealand where it is actually sorta my birthday. This afternoon I got another birthday wish from Chai in Kuala Lumpur. I used to work with Chai when I was designing software.
I love how blogging has brought so many friends from all over the world into my life. Here are a few:
- Pearlie [pearliegates.com] is from Malaysia;
- Casey [hoshuha.com/blog] used to blog from Japan;
- Mike [thisido.blogspot.com] is from Great Britain;
- Eddie [calvinisticcartoons.blogspot.com] blogs from Kuwait;
- Rygel [comingout-clean.blogspot.com] is from the Phillipines;
- Yvonne [orphan2apostle.blogspot.com] blogs from Cambodia;
- Alex [draltang01.blogspot.com is from] Malaysia;
- Lynne [blestpickle.blogspot.com] blogs from Australia;
- Lorna [stf.writeouts.com] is from the United Kingdom;
- Dave [https://simplydave.wordpress.com] is from Scotland;
- Chip and Chari [kingsburyfamily.org/kingsburyblog] write from Kenya;
- Heather [thatgirl-and-islandboy.blogspot.com] blogs from Nepal.