The folks at This Side of the Pond have a meme called Wednesday Hodgepodge. Here is my entry for today ...
- July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
Assuming that the question does not mean blogging or grocery shopping ...
I did recently water the plants. ツ
- What's one product you use that never ever fails?
Not that they "never fail" but I am thankful for the prescription and over-the-counter drugs that alleviates the arthritic pain in my wrists and ankles.
- Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
My "place in the world" seems to change each decade. What I know to be true is that my place is defined by roles like husband, father, friend and follower of Jesus.
- Worst movie you ever saw?
There are a few movies: Atlas Shrugged, The Amazing Spiderman, Religulous and Sea Wife all share that dishonor. Click on my "Movies" link above to know why.
- What's the last fun thing you did?
Shared a birthday meal with my beautiful wife last night.
- The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome?
What's your favorite Italian dish?
Never been to Italy. I would name pizza as my favorite Italian Dish but everyone knows that pizza was born in New York City.
- What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
I would advise her and her family to live in America. ツ
- Insert your own random thought here.
My wife Ann had a birthday yesterday. She continues to be my best friend and truest inspiration. I wish her many many more years of happiness and joy.