Not sure why I miss posting on Wednesday Hodgepodge so much. I shared these at Debbie's place earlier this week and thought I would post them here today.
- It's National Bike Week...do you own a bicycle? When did you last ride a bike?
Been a really long time since I got on a bike - unless you count the stationary one that I sold a few years ago. In my youth I rode my English Racer all over Staten Island.
- What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?
I liked what my friend Debbie said about people not always bring who they say they are. School can often bring out the best and worst in us.
- What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? A food you've tried and will never try again?
I am sure that there is a delicacy out there that I should try but simply cannot think of one.
I will probably never east oysters even though I like clams and mussels.
- Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less?
Retirement has allowed me to slack off and give myself needed breaks.
- Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
Hard to beat the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz. Mostly I like my villains to be caricatures but I did think Heath Ledger was great as the Joker.
- How concerned are you about identity theft?
We have insurance that protects us as much as one can be protected.
- Would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
Ordinary home in an extraordinary place.
- Insert your own random thought here.
My grandchildren are such a source of great joy. Watching them grow (now 11 and 9) into wonderful people with unique personalities is such a blessing.