funny Shoebox cartoon reminds me that ...
• America is a great country built on diverse views,
• People are divided on candidates but unified on freedom,
• My New Years predictions are often very wrong,
• Our constitution is an amazing and enduring document,
• Republicans are splintered and need to find common ground,
• The hardest change is often the change in my attitude,
• Ohioans like my friends Julie and Brian made the difference,
• For now, politics will not dominate the news,
• Squawk Radio pundits are not all that influential,
• I am probably a bit too much of a political junkie,
• Lastly, LOL, I feel more tricked than treated but still grateful.
What are your post-election thoughts? Feel free to share.