- I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. | This might be one of the hardest lessons that anyone can learn in life. About ten years I started a journey of discovery that has helped me to live from my heart and be a bit more real. It has been a gut wrenching experience.
- I wish I hadn't worked so hard. | I suspect this is about people prioritizing their jobs over their families. Hard to argue with that but I wonder if some don't work hard because they don't like what they do?
- I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings. | I have never been one to repress feelings (I am from NYC) in an unhealthy way. I do wish that some folks would repress theirs. :)
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends. | I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like if I stayed in the New York area instead of migrating to Kansas City. Not sure that I would have been happier but life would be different.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier. | Interesting choice of words. I do think that happiness sometimes takes a lot of courage.
Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly. Choose happiness.Do you resonate with Bronnie's summary, any of these regrets or my comments? Any regrets to add to the list?