Joyce asked some interesting questions this week at From this Side of the Pond. Here they are with my responses ...
- Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
- Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
- Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
- It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
- Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
- What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
These days I am driven by a passion to care for and be with my wonderful wife.
- April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
I can juggle my budget. Does that count?
- Insert your own random thought here.
My favorite bird is the eagle. Reminds me of the eagle in Isaiah 40:31.
I do tweet. Click the Twitter button above to follow me and I will follow you.
Employers need to mind their own FB business and employees probably should not FB at work.
I am a Kansas City Royals fan. My favorite baseball movie is The Natural.
I love asparagus drenched in olive oil and cooked on the grill.
I took a few months off and am just getting back into the flow of blogging again. If you want to be on my Blogroll (see circled B on the right) please send me an email with your info.
How would you answer Joyce's questions? Maybe you can answer a few in the comments?