The image below cracks me up - hits a little too close to home as I sit blogging today. :)
I retired in 2008. Here are a few things I have noticed since then.
- Getting up early often means I went to bed early.
- Going out for lunch is sometimes the motive for #1.
- Every day seems like Saturday.
- Don't have to go outside when it is snowing.
- Like sweat pants more than I ever imagined.
- Retirement plans are just plans.
- Sometimes I like to talk to telemarketers.
- Rarely need to wear long pants in the summer time.
- Blogging sometimes seems like a job.
- Food is sometimes a bit of a challenge.
- Slippers are more comfortable that Nikes.
- Discovered that I am a political junkie.
- Freedom to do what you want doesn't mean you will.
Always looked forward to retiring but had very different ideas about it. See number 6! :)