- 4G/LTE: Android phones support very high speed mobile broadband. iPhones don’t.
- Physical keyboard: A few Android phones have physical keyboards but the iPhone doesn't.
- Voice recognition: Both Apple and Android have voice recognition.
- Accessories: If you have adapters and accessories for a platform already, that might be the one you’ll go for.
- Familiarity: If you’re upgrading a phone, do you want to stick with an environment you know?
- Apps: If you made your choice based on number of apps, the score would be tied.
- Customizability: If you want to deeply customize your phone, the choice can only be Android.
- Camera: In test after test, the iPhone 4S bested the various cameras in Android phones.
What has been your experience? In hindsight, do you wish that you bought a different phone?